Lowpensky Moulding started in San Francisco back in 1947 or so, when Ted Lowpensky’s father set up a moulder in their garage. With the garage door open to feed and the back window open to tail off, they could run a few simple patterns. Ted’s father built the first mill and ran stock patterns for retail lumber yards in the area. When Ted took over, he changed the direction of the company and concentrated on custom patterns run-to-order. In 1981 we moved to our current location on Palou Avenue so that we could expand with more machinery and more storage.
Today, the Lowpensky Moulding legacy is going strong with unlimited custom cuts, top quality work, and cost-effective solutions.